Thursday, July 14, 2011

Charity Yard Sale This Weekend!!

As we begin Beyond Couponing yard sales have been at the front of my mind as a great way to find great savings.  With that in mind I have a great yard sale to tell you about. 

Our church, Hamlin Memorial Baptist has partnered with One Sole purpose and Soles for Christ to put a brand new pair of shoes on the feet of every student at Bowerman Elementary.  One Sole Purpose is partnering with many organizations & churches to do this for every Title I school in Springfield.  Hamlin is around the corner from Bowerman which is why we are focusing on them. 

My sunday school class is holding a yard sale Saturday July 16th at 3318 N Delaware Ave, opening at 7:00am.  Several families are participating so there will be lots of great deals.  100% of the sales will go directly to shoes for Bowerman.

This is very near to my heart because Bowerman is where I have been teaching for 3 years and a new pair of shoes is going to make a wonderful impact on these childrens lives.  Please join us and help us raise money for this wonderful school and this wonderful project.

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment